Happy Wacky Wednesday!
FRESHMEN AP CAPSTONE Writing assessment TONIGHT, or THIS Thursday @ 2:30. Applicants must attend one of the 45 minute sessions in the AUDITORIUM.
Don't Miss College 101 Night on TONIGHT from 5pm-8pm! This free event will offer the Manual community the opportunity to learn in detail about:
- The College Application/Admission Process
- Financial Aid Options & Applying for Scholarships
- The Differences Between the ACT and SAT
- Playing College (NCAA) Sports
- The Performing Arts Audition Process
- Transition Services for Students with IEPs or 504 Plans
Come hear presentations from College Admissions Officers, Manual's Guidance Counselors, and several other local college test preparation experts. Please join us for an informative evening.
All students and parents are encouraged to attend.
GIRLS’ TENNIS vs. St. Francis @ Chickasaw Park (4:00 pm)
Senior Service Day forms are due Thursday, March 16
• New Works Festival (performances are all written, directed and performed by Manual students) on Friday, March 17 @ 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults.
• Come Join Us THIS Saturday March 18th @ 6pm for a fun night of TRIVIA and a Great Silent Auction to support Manual Marching Band! (See Attached Flyer)
• New Works Festival (performances are all written, directed and performed by Manual students) on Saturday, March 18 @ 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for adults.
• PUBLISHERS / J&C FUNDRAISER - Don't cook dinner Wednesday, March 29th!
Instead, join us at Noodles and Company anytime from 2:00pm until 8:00pm for a delicious meal. They have a wonderful selection of meals that you can enjoy at the restaurant or take out! at the Cardinal Towne location at 319 W. Cardinal Boulevard. Show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention) and Publishers will earn 25% from the sales between 2:00pm-8:00pm. We hope to see you there!
• PROJECT GRADUATION IS COMING! Seniors and parents of seniors – don’t plan anything for graduation night!!! JCPS hasn’t set the date yet, but we want to get the word out about this awesome all night party on graduation night. This is a free party for all graduating seniors and is the last time the graduating class will all be together. The budget for the event is $18,000 and is totally free to the students! We do need lots of help and donations to make this party a success, so please think about getting involved - see the attached flyer for more information. For questions, email email@example.com.
• Senior VA show "Night Vision" continues in the Norma E. Brown Art Gallery till March 23. Featuring the artwork of Ally Doctrow, David Ferreira, Morgan Betsill, Charlie Bosco, Coby McClendon, Leigh Nicholson, Dillon Pinholster, Logan Smith, Sophia Smith, All are welcome to attend.
• Spanish Honor Society is accepting applications from sophomores and junior until March 31st. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA overall and in Spanish and be enrolled in Spanish 2 or higher. Induction will be April 17th. There is a $20 induction fee for new members. Pick up applications outside of room 239.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Fri-ARCHERY @ Crosby Invitational
• Fri-BOYS’ LACROSSE vs. Christian Academy @ Manual Stadium (Varsity – 6:00 pm, JV – 7:30 pm)
• FRi-GIRLS’ LACROSSE @ South Oldham (JV Red – 6:00 pm, Varsity – 7:30 pm)
• Fri-SOFTBALL @ Hoover (AL) Round Robin
• Fri-GIRLS’ TENNIS @ Notre Dame Invitational
• Sat-ARCHERY @ Crosby Invitational
• Sat-BASEBALL @ Allen County Scottsville (Varsity – 12:00 pm EST)
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. Grayson County @ Bowling Green (Varsity – 2:00 pm EST)
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. Christian Academy @ Manual Stadium (JV – 12:00 pm)
• Sat-BOYS’ LACROSSE @ Tates Creek (Varsity – 7:00 pm)
• Sat-GIRLS’ LACROSSE @ Mercy Academy (JV Red vs. Mercy – 11:30 am, Varsity vs. Bishop Fenwick – 1:00 pm, JV White vs. Mercy – 2:30 pm)
• Sat-SOFTBALL @ Hoover (AL) Round Robin
• Sat-BOYS’ TENNIS @ St. Xavier Duals
• Sat-GIRLS’ TENNIS @ Notre Dame Invitational ______________________________________
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, April 14, 2017:
College 101 Flyer - March 15 2017.pdf
trivia flyer 2017.pdf
PG flier.docx ______________________________________