Guitar Concert THIS Thursday, March 23 in YPAS Experimental Theater @ 7:00 p.m.
LAST DAY-Senior VA show "Night Vision" continues in the Norma E. Brown Art Gallery till March 23. Featuring the artwork of Ally Doctrow, David Ferreira, Morgan Betsill, Charlie Bosco, Coby McClendon, Leigh Nicholson, Dillon Pinholster, Logan Smith, Sophia Smith, All are welcome to attend.
• Wear yellow on THIS Friday, March 24 to honor girls' lacrosse coach Dean Walker's daughter who was killed in a random act of violence on Sunday.
• Student Senate committee is working on making our campus greener. They have partnered with Trees Louisville and would love for the Manual community come to help plant the trees. We will need many volunteers on Monday, March 27th at 2:30. Please meet in the Sr. Cafe
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• PROJECT GRADUATION IS COMING! Seniors and parents of seniors – don’t plan anything for graduation night!!! JCPS hasn’t set the date yet, but we want to get the word out about this awesome all night party on graduation night. This is a free party for all graduating seniors and is the last time the graduating class will all be together. The budget for the event is $18,000 and is totally free to the students! We do need lots of help and donations to make this party a success, so please think about getting involved - see the attached flyer for more information. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PUBLISHERS / J&C FUNDRAISER - Don't cook dinner Wednesday, March 29th!
• Instead, join us at Noodles and Company anytime from 2:00pm until 8:00pm for a delicious meal. They have a wonderful selection of meals that you can enjoy at the restaurant or take out! at the Cardinal Towne location at 319 W. Cardinal Boulevard. Show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention) and Publishers will earn 25% from the sales between 2:00pm-8:00pm. We hope to see you there!
• Spanish Honor Society is accepting applications from sophomores and junior until March 31st. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA overall and in Spanish and be enrolled in Spanish 2 or higher. Induction will be April 17th. There is a $20 induction fee for new members. Pick up applications outside of room 239.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Fri-ARCHERY – KHSAA Regional @ Moore
• Fri-BASEBALL @ Collins (Varsity – 6:00 pm, JV – 8:00 pm)
• Fri-GIRLS’ LACROSSE vs. Christian Academy @ Manual Stadium (JV Red – 5:30 pm, Varsity – 7:00 pm)
• Fri-BOYS’ TENNIS – Decoturf Invitational @ Chatanooga, TN
• Sat-ARCHERY – KHSAA Regional @ Moore
• Sat-BASEBALL @ South Oldham (Varsity vs. South Oldham – 11:00 am, Varsity vs. Larue County – 1:30 pm)
• Sat-BASEBALL vs. South Oldham @ Manual Stadium (JV – 12:00 pm, FR – 2:00 pm)
• Sat-BOYS’ LACROSSE @ Paul Dunbar (Varsity – 1:00 pm, JV – 3:00 pm)
• Sat-SOFTBALL @ Pleasure Ridge Park (Varsity vs. Charlestown, IN – 9:00 am, Varsity vs. Lake Zurich, IL – 11:00 am)
• Sat-BOYS’ TENNIS – Decoturf Invitational @ Chatanooga, TN
• Sat-BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD – Battle of the Bluegrass @ Boyle County ______________________________________
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, April 21, 2017:
Noodles flyer.pdf ______________________________________