BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD – Battle of the Bluegrass @ Boyle County
• Student Senate committee has partnered with Trees Louisville to make the Manual campus greener by planting trees all around the school to increase tree canopy. Please join the committee and Trees Louisville on Monday, March 27th, at 2:30 pm in the senior cafeteria, to help plant trees and make a difference on our campus. Snacks and refreshments will be available. Please take this opportunity to make Manual greener!i We will need many volunteers!
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• THE PROJECT GRADUATION DATE/TIME IS SET! On May 24th (after the graduation ceremony at 8pm.) Seniors will check-in between 11pm – 12:30am. and party all night with their friends!! Your help is needed to support this project to keep our senior class safe on graduation night. We are looking for donations so that we can make this the best party ever!! Please consider donating prizes, gift cards (we’ll take those you’ve stuffed in a drawer!) or just send in a check! See the attached flyer for more information. All contributions will be recognized weekly right here in the announcements – so don’t be left out! The following families and businesses have already donated!!
Thomas and Donna Riedel
Nina Litvinova and Valeriy Klinberg
Otis and Linda Brown
Tom and Kim Koenig
Velvet Ice Cream
• JCPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Please see attachment for the EEO policies.
• PUBLISHERS / J&C FUNDRAISER - Don't cook dinner Wednesday, March 29th!
• Instead, join us at Noodles and Company anytime from 2:00pm until 8:00pm for a delicious meal. They have a wonderful selection of meals that you can enjoy at the restaurant or take out! at the Cardinal Towne location at 319 W. Cardinal Boulevard. Show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention) and Publishers will earn 25% from the sales between 2:00pm-8:00pm. We hope to see you there!
• Spanish Honor Society is accepting applications from sophomores and junior until March 30. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA overall and in Spanish and be enrolled in Spanish 2 or higher. Induction will be April 17th. There is a $20 induction fee for new members. Pick up applications outside of room 239.
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
Attachments available for 30 days until Sunday, April 23, 2017:
EEO AD 2016.pdf
PG-Parent Request for Donations.docx ______________________________________