It's Welcome Back Wednesday!
BOYS’ LACROSSE @ Collegiate (Varsity – 6:00 pm)
GIRLS’ LACROSSE @ Manual Stadium (Manual vs. Sacred Heart – 5:15 pm, Manual vs. Oldham County – 7:45 pm)
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LAST PUBLISHERS FUNDRAISER FOR 2016-2017. Don't cook dinner TONIGHT! Instead, join us at the Chipotle restaurant located at 10333 Westport Road anytime from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm for a delicious meal. Please show your cashier the attached flier (on your phone or printed) (or just mention prior to being rang up) and J&C will earn 50% from the participating sales between 3:00pm-8:00pm. We hope to see you there!
Manual Ushering Team meeting on Thursday, April 13th after school in room 202. All members try to be there.
Last VA Senior Show "TEA: a Group Show" -- Opens this Thursday (4/13) from 3:00-6:00 in the Norma Brown Gallery and runs thru April 27th. Featuring the artwork of Kristen Blevins, Arlette Kagaba, September Love, Aryana Nolden, Tommy Phan, Olivia Shircliff, Juliet Taylor and Kaliah Watterson. Please join us as we celebrate.
• Senior Prom is Saturday, May 13 at The Olmsted from 8-12. Tickets are $45 for DMHS seniors, if purchased by April 21. They are $50 after that and $50 for all others. Senior Prom Ticket sales begin Monday, April 17 - Friday, April 28.
• Junior Prom is Friday, April 28 at Mellwood Arts Center from 8-12. Tickets are $35 for DMHS Juniors and $40 for all others. Ticket sales are April 25-27. You MUST have a picture ID in order to enter the dance.
• Juniors & Seniors - if you have any obligations, owed fees or books, you must take care of them before purchasing your prom tickets.
• JUNIOR STEERING COMMITTEE meeting to discuss Class Officers for next year is Monday, April 17 from 2:30-3:00 in Room 154
• Graduation Date has been set for May 24th @ 8:00pm at Freedom Hall.
• THE PROJECT GRADUATION DATE/TIME IS SET! On May 24th (after the graduation ceremony at 8pm.) seniors will check-in between 11pm – 12:30am. and party all night with their friends!! Your help is needed to support this project to keep our senior class safe on graduation night. We are looking for donations so that we can make this the best party ever!! Please consider donating prizes, gift cards (we’ll take those you’ve stuffed in a drawer!) or just send in a check See the attached flyer for more information. All contributions will be recognized weekly right here in the announcements – so don’t be left out! The following families and businesses have already donated!!
Thomas and Donna Riedel
Nina Litvinova and Valeriy Klinberg
Otis and Linda Brown
Tom and Kim Koenig
Velvet Ice Cream
• Seniors - make song requests for prom at: https://tinyurl.com/glrspyp
• Thurs-BASEBALL vs. Ballard @ Derby City Field (Varsity – 6:30 pm)
• Thurs-BASEBALL @ Ballard (JV – 5:30 pm, FR – 7:30 pm)
• Thurs-GIRLS’ LACROSSE vs. Collegiate @ Manual Stadium (Varsity – 7:00 pm)
• Thurs-SOFTBALL @ Collins (Varsity – 5:30 pm, JV – 7:00 pm)
• Thurs-BOYS’ TENNIS vs. Collegiate @ Seneca Park (4:00)
• Thurs-GIRLS’ TENNIS @ Sacred Heart (4:00 pm)
• Fri-BASEBALL vs. North Oldham @ Derby City Field (Varsity – 6:00 pm, JV – 8:00 pm)
• Fri-BASEBALL @ North Oldham (FR – 6:00 pm)
• Sat-BASEBALL @ Atherton (Varsity – 12:00 pm, JV – 2:00 pm)
• Sat-BOYS’ LACROSSE @ Dixie Heights (Varsity – 1:00 pm, JV – 3:00 pm)
• Sat-GIRLS’ LACROSSE vs. Ballard @ Manual Stadium (JV Red – 1:00 pm, Varsity – 2:30 pm)
• Sat-SOFTBALL @ Bullitt East JV Round Robin (JV – TBA)
• Sat-BOYS’ & GIRLS’ TRACK & FIELD – Johnny Conn Invitational @ Male High School ______________________________________
Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, May 12, 2017:
PG-Parent Request for Donations.docx ______________________________________