MANUAL ACHIEVEMENT CENTER
ADDRESSING THE NEEDS OF INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS
The Manual Achievement Center (MAC) is a nurturing, student-centered environment committed to empowering our diverse students to achieve excellence.
The MAC will...
- Foster the study skills and personal success habits that enhance learning and encourage the highest level of scholarship.
- Provide highly qualified teachers who assist students in reaching mutually established goals.
- Support students in achieving Transition Readiness through individualized instruction, mentoring, and peer tutoring.
The new Manual Achievement Center (MAC) is open to ALL students.
The MAC offers:
- Free tutoring from a certified teacher, peer tutor or UofL tutor.
- Quiet, comfortable place to study, no distractions (with beanbags!).
- Chromebooks and other resources for research, projects and more.
For more information contact your counselor. or stop by the M.A.C. room.
“Together Everyone Achieves More”
- Social Studies
- One-on-one support
- Small group work